Welcome to AAA Home Inspections LLC
dba Brenner Inspections
Independent Home Inspectors
We do not market realtors
We Service Hartford, New Britain, Meriden, Manchester, Enfield, Bristol, Simsbury,
Waterbury, CT and Surrounding Areas
Toll Free 877-623-9775
Hartford, CT 860-655-5482 | Enfield, CT 860-741-3300 |
Plainville, CT 860-747-5233 | Waterbury, CT 203-753-6268 | Meriden, CT 203-237-4424 | Manchester, CT 860-643-7362 | Simsbury, CT 860-232-9775
In Business Since 1982
To avoid money pits an unbiased home inspection is necessary. Realtors are not marketed. This prevents a conflict of interest. I am blunt about the condition of the home. I will not minimize problems to help affect a sale. I give a straight forward report of existing problems. This helps assure that unexpected expenditures do not occur.
I will do the following, in accordance with the Connecticut Home Inspection Standards:
- Inspect the structural, mechanical and electrical, etc., parts of the house.
- I will perform a termite and other wood destroying insect inspection. (This helps assure the structural integrity of the home).
- I will create a written report (no checklists).
Environmental, septic systems, and other inspections are available at extra costs. Lead and asbestos inspections require Connecticut Department of Health Licensing and Use of State Inspection Protocols.
An unbiased home inspection will help:
- Protect your down payment
- Make known money pits
- Make known visible safety hazards (especially important for kids)
- Determine if visible symptoms of problems are indicators of major hidden distress
- Often allow a lower probate court appraisal when buying a deceased relative’s home